PTS and NRP Request Form (Napanee District Minor Hockey)

PTS and NRP Request Form
Please complete in full

PTS and NRP Request

Please fill out this form if you are requesting either: 1) A PTS form (Permission to Skate) for AAA for the 2024/2025 season 2) An NRP form (Non Resident Passport) for AA or A for the 2024/2025 season. If you have any questions about this process, please email Chris Boutilier at [email protected].